Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults (Level 2)
This course is for anyone working or having contact with children and vulnerable adults and who want to further develop their knowledge and practice, including those who have responsibility for making contact with social care and the police.
By the end of the event, those attending will:
- Understand the terms safeguarding child abuse and adults at risk
- Have considered how different forms of abuse and neglect happen
- Be confident in how to recognie that abuse might be happening or that someone may be at risk
- Understand what prevents children and vulnerable adults talking about what is happening to them
- Have explored the legal and policy framework for safeguarding in different organisations
- Have considered the process for sharing concerns about vulnerable adults and children, and know what to expect from services such as Social Care and the Police
- Have knowledge of what they and others should do when they have safeguarding concerns, and who to approach for advice
- Understand what good safeguarding practice looks like and what they may need to do on their return to the workplace.
Date: 3 July 2018
Cost 125 + VAT
To book please follow the link https://bit.ly/2Iuaje5